WELCOME TO ETTUMANAKARANAYIL MADOM
Ancient Vishnumaya Kuttichathan Seva Maha Manthrikam Temple in Thrissur, Kerala
Karanayil madom is one of the oldest Vishnumaya Kuttichathan Maha manthrikam temples in Kerala. Located in the beautiful village of Ettuamana, Karanayil Madom is known for its powerful Vishnmaya deity and takes pride in the specialty of rituals conducted here to solve the problems affecting your mind and body. India being a country rich in culture and diversity, Lord Vishnumaya Kuttichathan provides solutions to all, irrespective of religion or caste. India is known for its strong religious beliefs and its deep rooted Hindu mythology that paved way for shaping the importance of temple worship. A temple essentially means getting rid of your problems, and at dire times such as these where your daily life is influenced by everything that is happening around you, Lord Vishnumaya provides a haven to all those struggling with their life. The worship of God will provide you with strength and happiness to survive all your problems and Kuttichathan will serve you as a protector against the ill effects happening around you, which is why many believe that the soul of Karanayil Madom is present everywhere around you.
CONSOLATION AND PEACE FOR ALL DEVOTEES WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
- Suffering, loss or sorrow due to the ill- effects of nine planets or evil powers.
- Estrangement from normal paths of life. and be blamed as 'Good for nothing.
- When normal life is upset due to the influence of prayer by enemies or of the effect of evil powers.
- Difficulty to get good marriage alliance due to the sins of previous birth or ill- effects of evil powers.
- Insecurity and fear due to ill-vision by evil powers when doing a business or enterprise and insecurity due to it.
- Stagnation in the life due to bad luck or ill- effects of nine planets.
- Disturbed family life.
- Having no children due to the curse of fore fathers.
- Not getting success in life due to the deeds of the enemies.
For solutions to all your problems visit us, pray to lord Vishnumaya at karanayil Madom and conduct poojas here
- Sree Vishnumaya Roopakalam offering
- Karuseva Sakthi pooja
- Archana in roopakalam
- Udhayasthamana pooja
- Niramala & Chuttuvilakku, Nivedyam
- Annadanam(100 people)
Sree Vishnumaya / Chathan Swami is the son of Lord Paramasiva and Sree Parvathy. According to mythology and as told by Lord Maha Vishnu , Vishnumaya is the youngest son among the 390 Chathans who was born from Koolivaka, a reincarnation of Devi paravathy, and Lord Shiva himself. Vishnumaya, who has ferociously mighty power was the dearest to Lord Paramasiva, he had been provided with the biggest Buffalo in Kailasa for proection and transporation.READ MORE
The annual Festival of Karanayil Sree Vishnumaya Chathan Swamy Temple known as "Thiravellat Maholsavam" falls on Febuary 3 rd and 4th, Saturday & Sunday of 2018 (1193 makaram 20 & 21) in praise of Bhagavan Chathan Swamy.
This festival with several programmes of worship lasts for three days. Many of the prayers are accompanied with atmosphere of solemnity and devotion. People from different areas come for worshipping Bhagavan Chathan Swamy.
Open time 5:30am
Morning Pooja 11am, 12:30 niyogam
1:30 nada closed
Evening 6:00pm Nada open, 7:00pm Athaazha Pooja, 8:00 PM Nada Closing
Address UNNI PADMANABHAN SWAMI KARANAYIL MADOM P.O KARUVANNUR, ETTUMANA THRISSUR, KERALA INDIA, PIN - 680 711
Former Madathipathi & Madathipathi
Sapthaswara Samadhi Mandapam